Some feedback from satisfied customers
After being established for almost 17 Premier Vehicle Storage Ltd has many satisfied customers. We have multiple testimonials available for anyone to peruse.
- "Thank you again Clive for providing a fantastic service and handling the entire process when it came to selling my car. I was more than happy to pay your commission fees which I think were very reasonable and I received the resultant funds immediately. I can't thank you enough and I would highly recomend you for your professionalism, honesty and excellent overall service"
- Classic car owner
- " Your pride and joy could not be in safer hands. Clive and his team are 100% committed to fantastic customer service and always go above and beyond. It's a pleasure to do business with the team. Their knowledge of cars and car care is outstanding. It's great to leave my car in the hands of people who love cars as much as I do"
- Lamborghini and Jaguar owner
- I was apprehensive about leaving my pride and joy with a total stranger but when I met Clive and his team I knew it was the right thing to do. Clive's personable attitude, his knowledge and his enthusiasm impressed me so much that I would like anyone reading this to realise there is a business you can trust and rely on and Premier Vehicle Storage is that business.
- Owner of a rare classic car.
- I want to thank Clive and the staff at Premier Vehicle Storage for their superb customer and car care. I have been using Clive to look after my cars for over 8 years and I have nothing but respect and appreciation for PVS.
Ferrari and multiple classic car owner
- 'Hello Clive, I would like to sincerely thank you for your help and assistance regarding the storage and recent sale of my TR. I can confirm to you that I have now recieved the monies. Thank you Clive, it has been a pleasure
dealing with someone that still respects the basic human values of honesty and trust. If I am ever in your neck of the woods I will make a point of visiting with you In the
meantime, thank you once again and I wish you every success in the future. If I can ever be of help to you in the future please let me know.
Triumph TR5 owner
- 'Clive certainly does provide excellent customer service and it is a pleasure dealing with him.
It is so refreshing to find someone, particularly connected with the Motor Trade, whom one feels able to trust, especially when so far away, as
NEW BMW 5 Series owner
- 'Fantastic service, I didn't think that there was anybody left that
actually understood what customer service really means!'
BMW M3 owner
- Clive always goes out of his way to look after his clients and I have no hesitation in recommeding his excellent services'
- Mercedes Owner
- 'The service was just unbeatable'
BMW 3 series owner
- 'My Trans Am needed some repairs in preparation for a sale, Clive handled everything including
the sale, great service'
Owner of several classic cars
- 'I had my American classic car stored with another company who clearly weren't keen on looking
after such a large car, I found Clive was extremely accomodating and flexible when it came to meeting my storage
Plymouth Roadrunner owner
- 'Many thanks for your excellent service. In every time I had my vehicles in & out or attending to MOT's, you obliged with your upmost personal & professional assistance. This made my visits (whilst working in Ireland & Germany) so so easy. I would thoroughly recommend your services every time'.
Porsche 944 owner
- Clive, I find it hard to believe that after 3 years abroad, I have come back to my car and it is in the same, no, actually, better condition then I when I left it with you! Many thanks for your fantastic service, I will not hesitate to recommend you.
Aston Martin DB7 owner
Book an appointment
Premier Vehicle Storage
Nr Clevedon, Junction 20 M5
15 minutes South of Bristol
Contact Clive Powell
Tel: Mobile 07776 196 796
Tel main warehouse 01934 834 255
Normal hours are 08.30 to 17.00hrs
We understand that some customers may be unable to attend site during working hours, so we would always suggest calling or emailing to arrange a suitable appointment time.
NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!
Unfortunately due to the pandemic we were unable to have our yearly Summer Drive & BBQ in 2020 and 2021.
2020 would of been a celebration of our 15th Year in business.
Now In 2022 we were hoping that an event could of been scheduled .
We also intend to have a larger and more entertaining event which will also be dedicated to our 'Route miester' Peter Gurton who sadly passed away in 2021.
PVS are pleased to be members or have involvement with the following:-